Our global bankruptcy financial restructuring and insolvency team has released its quarterly International Restructuring Newswire.
In this issue, our team examines the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global restructuring market and the reform of legal framework that governs restructurings in Italy, Hong Kong, mainland China and Australia.
Also, we are pleased to announce the appointment of our partner, Scott Atkins, to the role of President of INSOL International.
- Scott Atkins appointed as INSOL International President
- Italy’s New Code of the Business Crisis and Insolvency: Focus on early detection of the debtor’s state of crisis and safeguarding the going concern
- Hong Kong advances its restructuring credentials in its new cross border insolvency framework with Mainland China
- The continued role of the Australian judiciary in shaping voluntary administration processes during the COVID‑19 pandemic
- The reverse vesting order is here to stay: Continued innovative use of the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act to save distressed companies