Our global bankruptcy financial restructuring and insolvency team has released its quarterly International Restructuring Newswire. Our new issue features articles from Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, South Africa, the US and the UK to help you stay current on recent developments in restructurings in various jurisdictions around the globe.
- Steinhoff restructuring: The Dutch suspension of payments as an excellent tool for the restructuring of mass litigation claims
- Proposed modification of US Bankruptcy Code’s fraudulent transfer safe harbor for securities transactions could unsettle LBOs and other M&A transactions
- Steinhoff in South Africa: How valid is that guarantee?
- Canadian pandemic stimulus programs are now ending: Is (economic) gravity about to reassert itself?
- Valuation: A UK perspective
- German Shareholding as a Service: An opportunity for deconsolidation of non-core assets through involvement of a professional restructuring shareholder