Our global bankruptcy financial restructuring and insolvency team has released its
quarterly International Restructuring Newswire.
Our new issue features articles from Singapore, the US, the Netherlands, Canada, Italy and Australia to help you stay current on recent developments in restructurings in various jurisdictions around the globe.
- Recent case law developments in Singapore’s restructuring and insolvency laws show balancing between pro-rehabilitation policies and pro-creditor policies
- Year in review: Significant US Chapter 15 decisions in 2021
- The Dutch Scheme (WHOA) in practice: First two large restructuring plans confirmed by the Dutch Courts
- Harte Gold: Reverse Vesting Orders to be used for necessity and not mere convenience
- Additional help for companies in crisis: Italian legislature amends and extends COVID-19 relief
- Public examination powers by private parties significantly increased by High Court of Australia