Our global bankruptcy financial restructuring and insolvency team has released its
quarterly International Restructuring Newswire.
Our new issue features articles from the US, the Netherlands, Germany/the UK and Australia to help you stay current on recent developments in restructurings in various jurisdictions around the globe.
- Hong Kong Court comments on the interplay between the Rule in Gibbs and Chapter 15 recognition
- The pre-pack in the Netherlands may very shortly revive
- Overcoming Gibbs: Restructuring of English law-governed liabilities in Europe
- The Model Law on cross-border insolvency: A silver lining, but not a silver bullet
- High Court of Australia decision in the Virgin Australia administration: A world first under Alternative A of the Cape Town Convention and Aircraft Protocol